Touch your daily practice
E-CUBE 11 will impress you.
It’s the most powerful architecture we’ve ever applied to ultrasound imaging. We’ve worked on all aspects of acoustic acquisition and established signal processing algorithms, enabling you to truly experience the advancement of ultrasound. Supported by ALPINION’s family of proprietary Crystal SignatureTM transducers and solutions for technically difficult patients in every exam type, this platform offers new levels of imaging performance.
- Smart Workflow
Make work smarter and more productive
E-CUBE 11’s intuitive, tablet-like touchscreen interface is designed to reduce reach and button pushes. It also enables you to focus more on your patients with quick responses and precise key selection.
– Less key strokes
– Faster boot-up time
– Integrated Solid-sate drive (512 GB SSD)
– Speed processor (Intel Core i7)
– Wireless LAN for PACS data transfer
– Full Color Backlit LED Control Panel
- Better Performance
Performance to go further
E-CUBE 11 provides consistent image quality, enabled by our enhanced digital signal processing and imagin algoritms.
Optimized integration with our advanced engineered transducer maximizes he image quality.
- Frame Rate Increasing Technology
Removing the compromise between frame rate and image. Quality that is intrinsic in conventional architecture.
You can experience both highly detailed ultrasound images and superior temporal resolution and frame through virtually perfect beams with fewer transmit operations. Comparing E-CUBE 11 to conventional systems breakthroughs that have been made in imaging performance.
- Adaptive Post Processing
The newly advanced post processing introduces a high-performance image filter which is adapted differently by each application. Using the powerfull oprimized and advanced signal algorithm, Optimal Imaging SuiteTM (FullSRITM, SCITM, FCITM) provides exceptional detail, clearer border definition and a wider gray scale in tissue.
- HD Digital Beam Forming
The advanced platform with HD Digital Beam Forming powering E-CUBE 11 enables you to get outstanding image resolution “especially in near field”, consolidating uniformity.
- Crystal SignatureTM
Crystal SignatureTM, ALPINION’s world leading single crystal technology, provides higher sensitivity, better penetration and less heat degradation that traditional PZT materials. With the single crystal volume convex transducer (SVC1-6H) – an industrial first – E-CUBE 11 fully supports excellent 3D/4D imaging for various diagnoses.
- Best Patient care
Giving you a Diagnostic Edge
E-CUBE 11 offers a wide selection for complete exam coverage including abdominal, small parts, vascular, cardiac, musculoskeletal and OB/GYN imaging making it the best possible choise.
Design & Ergonomics
- 5–inch Wide Full HD LED with IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology
– Wide Full HD LED monitor, the largest in its class.
– Provides a wider viewing angle for reduced eye strain.
– Delivers enhanced contrast resolution.
- 4 –inch capacitive touch screen
High-resolution display with Instant Response technology allowing for quick and precise key selections.
- Full Color Backlit LED Control Panel and keyboard
– Help you to easily locate the key position and type under a range of lighting conditions.
– Expanded number of programmable user keys provides simplified and personalised user controls.
- Digital and tactile sliding keyboard
Offers improved flexibility to meet varying user preferences.
- Integrated Solid-state drive (SSD) applied, primarily beneficial in your exam
– Rapid Boot-up.
– More stable data protection.
– Less Data Loss.
– Faster Response time for data Read & Write.
- Wireless LAN
For PACS data transfer without any space restriction.
- Air Filter
Simple sliding removal and reattachment of air filter for easy cleaning.
- Convex : SC1-6, SC1-6H, SC1-4H, SC1-4HS, C5-8N
- Linear : L3-12H, L3-12HWD, L8-17H
- Phased : SP1-5, SP3-8
- Volume : SVC1-6H, SVC1-6, VE3-10H
- Endo-vaginal type : EC3-10H, EV3-10H, EC3-10H, EV3-10H
- Pencil Typed : CW5.0, CW2.0